Leather Banner

Leather Banner

Thursday, September 3, 2015

You bet I'm back!

Hello all!

I have missed you!  Really, I have.  I can't believe it's been so long.  BUT, I've been toying with starting up here again.  Admittedly I can't do much in the way of projects right now because my workshop is still a nursery.  (Hopefully a move in a few months will take us to a new home that has more room for a proper workshop!)

That being said, I can still put some useful information and interesting leather related stuff.  The entries will probably be short, definitely a novelty coming from me, but just something to keep some new content on here.

Today I wanted to point everyone into the direction of this guy.  His name is Ian Atkinson and he's across the pond over in the UK and MY GOD is his leather work phenomenal!  I just love watching his videos.  He is one of the best leather workers I've seen.  He's got a store on his site as well as an Etsy store.  Check him out.  (His stuff doesn't come cheap but with the amount of work he puts in I don't blame him.)

http://www.ianatkinson.net/

As always drop me a line at theslackjaw@gmail.com if you have any questions.  It's good to be back!

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment