Leather Banner

Leather Banner

Friday, September 16, 2011

Schedule

I wanted to take a moment and discuss the posting schedule with you.  I understand it is important to keep some semblance of a schedule to keep people engaged.  (Trust me, I understand the frustration of clicking on a link of a favorite site to see they haven't updated any content since the last time you visited.)  The long and the short of it is I don't really know what my schedule will be.  (I also understand that can be frustrating as well.)  My ultimate goal is to post on Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday.  I realize that is a little wonky and abnormal but I want you have to as much fresh content as possible and not destroy my marriage in the process.  Due to my work schedule I can't do a lot of work on leather during the week.  If I'm not working with leather, I'm not creating material for the site.  But right now I may have trouble posting with that schedule but I can guarantee you at least 2 posts a week for the next few weeks and then I should be able to get on track.  I have a lot of great ideas and I can't wait to show them them off.

As always let me know if you have any comments or questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment