Leather Banner

Leather Banner

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Another Way to Learn Leather Craft! -->

LESSONS!

So over there on the right you may notice a new little section there.  It is where you can order private leather crafting lessons!  I can do these lessons via Skype or Facetime, whatever is easier for you.

You just need to select the length of the lesson, either a half an hour ($25) or an hour ($50).  Then I just need to know what you would prefer, Skype or Facetime.

One quick note, please contact me first before ordering so we can work out a time and what we are going to go over so I can be sure to be ready.

I really hope you like this, and if you are looking for a new way to learn leather, you have come to the right place.  Thanks again for stopping by.  As always, drop me a line.  

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment